- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Manager to manage residential Care homes in London.
As a Peripatetic Manager you will be providing cover for Managers in our
services in the specified area.
- Taking overall responsibility for the day-to-day operational running of the home.
- Leading, directing, supervising and supporting staff teams working within the home,providing a range of services which can respond flexibly to the needs of individual
- Training and developing the clinical staff team,identifying area’s for improvement.
You will be an RGN qualified manager with an active NMC Pin and possess the following skills / attributes:
- An NVQ Level 4/5 RMA or equivalent in Health and Social Care
- A passion for wanting to continually improve the level of service and maintain this.
- Dedicated to the care of the elderly
- Full Clean UK Driving Licence and own transport is essential.
- Must be extremely flexible with availability
- Must be available to travel to other developments,sometimes at short notice
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us