We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to work for our client.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of OO PHP and Laravel framework.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
In the Software Developer role you’ll be primarily responsible for using your creativity and passion for technology to support innovative solutions, helping to streamline and improve our platform and the user and the user experience. Deal with sensitive information and always uphold confidentiality and sensitivity.
You’ll spend part of the working week in our Birmingham office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting the development of our core platform
– Any additional tasks as requested from the manager
– Supporting projects to realise new products ideas
The ideal candidate for this Senior Software Developer role will have relevant experience of OO PHP and Laravel framework.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Cloud hosting, AWS
– Unit testing eg PHPUnit
– Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of a business
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– Attention to detail with ability to spot errors and question information received
– Team player, friendly, approachable with flexible attitude
– Good problem solver with a passion for using the latest technologies
You’ll also need to be you will be experienced in at least 5+ years of commercial experience in software development role using the PHP and Laravel stack.
You could be perfect for this opportunity if you have previously worked either as a Senior Software Engineer or as a Senior Developer.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on experience
– Dis x3 salary
– Company pension
– Flexible working hours
– Childcare vouchers
– Free car parking
– 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays initially, rising with length of service to 27
– Perkbox which gives a range of benefits such as discounts off shopping, discounts off cinema tickets, free coffees, mobile phone insurance etc
We are providing the opportunity for property professionals to borrow directly from individuals on a project by project basis, and as a business we’ve been around since 2014.
We work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this, and any of our advertised roles.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Senior Software Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your resume and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.