We’re looking for a talented Senior Software Developer to work for a Highly disruptive and well established Fin-tech offering career progression, the latest technologies and superb share options.
We are looking for someone with good experience of PHP and the Laravel framework.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
In the PHP Developer role you’ll be primarily responsible for using your creativity and passion for technology to support innovative solutions, helping to streamline and improve our platform and the user and the user experience.
You’ll spend part of the working week in our Birmingham office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting the development of our core platform
– Supporting projects to realise new products ideas
The ideal candidate for this PHP Developer role will have relevant experience of PHP and the Laravel framework.
You’ll also need experience of:
– Cloud hosting, AWS (Nice to have)
– Unit testing eg PHPUnit (Nice to have)
– Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of a business
You’ll also need to be you will be experienced with at least 2+ years of commercial experience in a software development role using the PHP and Laravel stack.
Basic salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on experience
– Superb share options
– Dis x3 salary
– Company pension
– Flexible working hours
– Childcare vouchers
– Free car parking
– 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays initially, rising with length of service to 27
– Perkbox which gives a range of benefits such as discounts off shopping, discounts off cinema tickets, free coffees, mobile phone insurance etc
Highly disruptive and well established Fintech offering career progression, the latest technologies and superb share options.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.