We’re looking for a talented PHP Developer to work for our client
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of OO PHP and the Laravel framework.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
In the PHP Developer role you’ll be primarily responsible for using your creativity and passion for technology to support innovative solutions, helping to streamline and improve our platform and the user and the user experience.
You’ll spend part of the working week in our Birmingham office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Supporting the development of our core platform
– Any additional tasks as requested from the manager
– Supporting projects to realise new products ideas
The ideal candidate for this PHP Developer role will have relevant experience of OO PHP and Laravel framework.
You’ll also ideally have some experience of:
– Knowledge of relational databases
– Restful web services and both client / server-side components
– Version control – Git, SVN, Mercurial
– Agile methodologies
– DevOps principles
– Cloud hosting, AWS
– Unit testing eg PHPUnit
– Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with all levels of a business
Basic salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on experience
– Dis x3 salary
– Company pension
– Flexible working hours
– Childcare vouchers
– Free car parking
– 25 days holiday
– Perkbox which gives a range of benefits such as discounts off shopping, discounts off cinema tickets, free coffees, mobile phone insurance etc
Our client provides the opportunity for property professionals to borrow directly from individuals on a project by project basis, and as a business they have been around since 2014.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this PHP Developer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.