- £26000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Role: PHP Developer
Salary: £26,000 to £32,000 plus benefits
Location: Liskeard, Cornwall
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic PHP MySQL developer to join a small team maintaining a current legacy ecommerce based system whilst becoming a core member of an exciting new set of projects designing and developing a brand new cloud based E-commerce platform.
The company are enjoying strong growth and as a result they are growing their development team to not only deal with increased demand on their current systems but also to evolve their systems to the next level.
It’s a great time to get involved with them as a developer. They will be updating and creating core business tools with a focus on user experience and driving sales/conversions both internally (CMS) and externally (E-commerce) and you would be integral in all of those activities.
- E-Commerce oriented PHP development
- PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JSON, OOP
- Knowledge of Yii framework, osCommerce and OpenCart advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously within the bounds of the project(s)
- Maintenance and feature upgrades on osCommerce and OpenCart sites
- Maintenance and bug fixing on Yii based bespoke order management and picking system
- Integral in the design and development of a new international multi store ecommerce platform
- Reporting directly to the IT Manager
- Familiar with MVC development and practices
- Full stack PHP/MySQL development experience
- API integration experience – JSON, XML etc
- Good communication skills and time management
- Experience developing, supporting and maintaining complex, scalable web applications
This is a great opprtunity to work with a progressive company in beautiful surroundings working with the latest technologies in creating a brand new Ecommerce platform.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us