- £25000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: PHP Developers – Junior AND Senior
Location: North Bournemouth (Dorset)
Salary: £25,000 to £45,000 p/a (Pension, Holiday)
A highly successful and market-leading Services Company is seeking experienced PHP Developers at ANY LEVEL to join their new office in Ferndown, North Bournemouth.
Are you an enthusiastic PHP Developer with a good technical ability? Do you want to be associated with an industry leader? Why not become part of an established company that is now an innovative leader in the market place?
- Negotiable salary
- Annual salary reviews
- Free onsite parking
- Increasing annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Private contributory pension
- Uncapped training budget for accredited courses/certifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Great relaxed office
- Casual wear
- Autonomy to take key technical decisions
- Input and involvement in projects with highly reputable clients (UK based and international)
The Role Requirements:
- PHP, MySQL, Web Applications (ANY level)
- API integration, Linux Server, XML/JSON/SOAP/JQuery
- Ability to work on the full project lifecycle (development of key products)
- Developing and testing of software prior to implementation, to meet client specifications
- Providing innovative solutions to industry specific problems
- Working alongside, and with the help of the team
- Commercial technical experience
- Positive and enthusiastic outlook
Please note; there are two positions for PHP Developers at different levels so if you are unsure, apply anyway as the likelihood is that you could be suitable.
This role is suited to anyone who has the enthusiasm and drive to pursue their PHP career, professional training and support can be provided if required.
Please feel free to get in touch with me for further information.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us