- £27000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- New Media and Internet
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PR and Communications Manager to join a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation in Nottingham. The role comes with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package. The organisation has an exciting and clear 5 year plan and the successful candidate will play a key role in shaping the strategy for them.
This is a newly created, key role within the organisation and you will be responsible for developing media coverage, marketing communications, social media and exploiting opportunities to raise public profile of the charity.
As part of the Senior Management Team your initiative, creativity and management skills will ensure the success of an ambitious 5 year PR and Communications strategy.
The main duties of this role include:
- Lead, develop and implement an effective PR and Communications strategy, in line with the organisation’s five year plan, inspiring all those with responsibility for communications
- Develop and improve the effectiveness of the on and offline media, including Facebook and Twitter so that key messages are communicated effectively
- Develop and improve the effectiveness of the website
- Positively contribute to the management team and the effective running of the charity
- Develop marketing communications/engagement, identify and develop corporate relationships and other marketing opportunities
- Exploit opportunities to raise the public profile and the reputation of the charity in an effective manner
- Managing relationships both internally and externally
- Keep up to date with best practice and current trends in charity communications
- Oversee the maintenance of necessary systems to support PR Communications in conjunction with the rest of the team
- Develop appropriate policies and ensure that existing best practice is understood and adhered to
- Developing relationships with key local and regional journalists to gain media exposure across all channels (TV, print, online & radio)
- Assisting with the marketing objectives of the Charity, helping to drive income
Ideally you will be educated to degree level and you will have experience of developing strong relationships with the media and corporate organisations. You will have strong PR skills and an understanding of working in the third sector. You must be a car driver with access to your own car and have a degree of flexibility regarding working hours
A national charity that offers a flexible, professional care service to people of all ages with a range of health conditions and disabilities. They are a supportive employer with an excellent reputation
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us