My client, a leading provider of quality homecare are seeking a Public Relations Coordinator based in Worthing.
• Ensure effective, up to date, positive communication to all offices so that they feel proud to be associated with the brand.
• Raise the profile of the brand across the UK. Maintain and represent a positive profile amongst all stakeholders and public.
• Monitoring and analysing PR campaigns to ensure they’re aligned with the company strategy
• Planning and executing publicity strategies and campaigns to promote the brand locally and nationally.
• Attending networking and media events as a representative of the company.
• Drafting and distributing press releases, fact sheets, along with any other communication.
• Preparing the Directors/ Senior management for any media interaction.
• Write copy for trade publications to promote Caremark as a brand nationally and internationally, also assist with preparing marketing material for the company websites
• Maintain folders for all Marketing pictures, logos and images
• Arrange for photography and filming as required for marketing purposes
• Proof reading content for any typos and grammatical errors on print and digital material
• Undertaking relevant market research.
• Prepare for any awards nominations.
• Experience in managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
• Creative mind and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Confident in public speaking
• Good project management abilities
• Background in researching, writing and editing publications
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
• Well organised and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis
• Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role will be preferred
To be considered for an interview, please click the ‘apply’ button to submit your CV
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.