We’re looking for a Practitioner Manager (Speech and Language Therapist) to work for our client.
They are a provider of fairer access to justice for vulnerable adults and children with communication problems and disorders. They support the justice system at all levels, advising police officers, lawyers, judges, magistrates, witness service supporters, etc to maximise communication effectiveness during proceedings.
If you can demonstrate extensive experience of supporting vulnerable people with communication needs and recent managerial and leadership experience, then you could be perfect for our client, and we’d love to see your CV.
- Raise the profile of the company nationwide and contribute to further growth.
- Lead and supervise a team of Team Leaders, intermediaries, and trainees to ensure they are working effectively and developing professionally.
- Contribute to the strategic planning and development of the company.
- Carry out your own assessments and court work monthly.
- A degree in speech and language therapy is essential.
- Experience of supporting vulnerable people with communication needs.
- Additional experience of manging people to perform well, through team working, leadership, mentoring and supervision.
- Further experience of planning, developing, and delivering training courses.
- At least 10 years’ experience post degree, with experience of line management.
- Confident and proficient in using a variety of computer software packages.
- Flexible to work varied hours to suit the needs of the service. The position will be head office based, with frequent travel across England and Wales to complete assessments and attend court. This could include overnight stays where needed.
- Meticulous person with a strong eye for detail.
- Confident and articulate communicator.
- Basic salary: £40,000 – £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Think that this Practitioner Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.