***Required: An experienced Pre Sales person from an internet technologies environment, to work for my client as their new Pre Sales Engineer***
Interested? Then read on…
Tell me more about the role…
In the role, you will be tasked with actively driving and managing the pre-sales process with key direct and channel accounts.
Based in the company’s Leicester office, you’ll report to the Channel Account Manager and will be responsible for the following:
– Supporting the sale of the core solution by providing technical assistance and guidance during the pre-sales process
– Attending meetings with the relevant client to underpin this process
– Assisting in identifying and determining appropriate additional needs for bespoke development
– Consulting with internal and external technical teams to ensure smooth sales to delivery transition
What experience are you seeking?
If you can prove that you can articulate a technology and product portfolio positioning to both business and technical users, ideally from an IIoT environment, then you could be perfect for this Technical Support Engineer / Pre Sales role.
In addition, it’s really important that you possess the following:
– Have demonstrable experience in a Pre Sales / Technical Support function – preferably involving channel partners
– Ideally be working in IIoT but you must have exposure to SaaS / PaaS at the very list
– Alongside that you will ideally have had some exposure to GNSS, cloud hosting platforms and mapping
– A working knowledge of French, Spanish or Arabic will be advantageous
What can I earn?
The position carries an attractive basic salary of circa £40,000 for the perfect candidate.alongside the usual benefits associated with this type of role.
Tell me a bit about the hiring company…
Established in 2014, they are an early leader in the IIoT space working globally in fields such as oil & gas, construction, logistics and utilities.
They have risen quickly to be one of the major players in this key sector and can point to an enviable list of major blue-chip customers.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
If you think you’re the perfect fit for this Technical Support Engineer role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for the position if you have a background as any of the following: Pre-Sales, Tech Support, 2nd Line Support.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.