- £45000 - £60000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Milton Keynes
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is currently looking for a Pre Sales Technical Support Engineer /Electrical Designer to join their very successful operation. Being part of a Multi-Million Pound Organisation you will be supporting pre Sales and delivering Training courses /technical support to Clients and the Sales function.
As an experienced Pre Sales Technical Support Engineer/Electrical Designer you will report into the Sales & Operations Director and your main focus will be
• Liaising with Clients and providing Technical Support/a full consultancy service
• Manage Structured training courses across all Electrical Design Products and software
• Supporting customers both in house and onsite covering both UK & Middle East sites
• Build Relationships with key Influencers within the Industry inc governing bodies & Electrical Manufacturers
• Specifically concentrate on maximising the use of new technologies.
• You will also also liaise with the Electrical Product and Development Engineers to improve the quality of the product offered to Clients, both pre and post sale
• Assist the Sales Executives and Account Managers with pre sales tendering and customer specifications
• Consult with clients on the correct software products for their business
To be considered for this opportunity of Pre Sales Technical Support Engineer /Electrical Designer you will possess the following skills and qualifications
• Minimum of a HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering
• Ideally you will be a member of a professional engineering institution
• Knowledge and Understanding of Electrical Regulations BS7671
• Design software working knowledge including Amtech, Revit /Sketch up , & 3D Modelling
• You ideally will have been a Senior Electrical Design Engineer previously
• A working knowledge of DEWA/ADDC outputs, calculations would be advantageous
• Have the ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written, and also demonstrate very strong organisation skills
• A very competitive Salary £45 – 60K depending on skills and previous experience
• Company Contributory Pension Scheme
• 23 day’s holiday per annum plus stats
• Company Profit share Scheme
This is a chance to be a part of an already successful team , driving excellence and belonging to a multi-million pound organisation it offers fantastic career growth.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com / or contact Dawn Keen on 0121 362 2309/ or apply to the link below