- £40000 - £40000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
CoburgBanks currently have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Process Engineer to join a global automotive supplier and manufacturer of steel tubing. This is magnificent opportunity to showcase your skills on a global platform.
This company are a world leader in their chosen field and offer high tech, high precision and high values to their entire customer base. They are one of the largest suppliers globally and can offer the successful Process Engineer the chance to enhance your career path. This company employ around 30,000 people worldwide and are located at 170 locations in 38 countries
Are you attracted to high tech, high precision, and high values? My client are one of the largest automotive suppliers and a leading manufacturer of high-quality steel tubes. They can offer you many exciting opportunities and responsibilities, even international engagements, with enough latitude to follow one’s personal career path.
- Supports the successful implementation of new projects, engineering and process changes, in agreement with customer, to ensure and improve quality and delivery of products, at lowest cost
- Leads respective projects including cost and milestone control
- Plans the set-up and tear-down of production equipment – Creates performance descriptions for equipment
- Obtains offers for equipment and parts to purchase. OEE targets – providing process related documentation i.e. SOP’s
- Collects and analyzes process data by coordinating efforts of production and quality for effective problem solving and process optimization
- Provides floor support to troubleshoot process problems using continuous improvement and root cause analysis techniques
- Minimum of HNC or above in an engineering discipline
- Experience working in the automotive industry or in a manufacturing environment
- Welding and robot appreciation and experience
- Experience with internal and external customers
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Theory and practical knowledge of lean manufacturing six-sigma techniques, commercial capability and product quality awareness
- Experience of APQP, PFMEA and control plans