We’re looking for a Process Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1980, they are a metals fabricator for the automotive and aerospace sectors.
If you can demonstrate a background in heat treatment processes then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Managing the vacuum brazing process
– Meeting the customer to understand the need
– Designing and establishing a technique process to meet this need
– Ensuring this is then delivered on site
– Experience of heat treatment processes
– Additional experience of vacuum / honeycomb brazing
– A background in devising and delivering customer solutions
– Basic salary: Up to £40,000 per annum
– Benefits include:
— Company car
— Relocation allowance
Think that this Process Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Process Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Process Manager, Metallurgical Process Manager or as a Vacuum Brazer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.