A high-growth global healthcare company is currently looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their UK headquarters in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Offering an attractive salary plus benefits including pension scheme, plus life and medical insurance, this is a fantastic chance to contribute to great science driven by intellect and curiosity, and work with great people united in doing important work and being valued for it.
Please note: This is a part-time role on a rolling 6 month contract, working 10am-2pm each day or three full days a week, Tuesday through Thursday.
The company house the only national TB testing laboratory exclusively dedicated to performing the T-SPOT.TB test and are committed to providing the highest quality results and service to customers and patients.
Reporting to the Procurement Director, you would be responsible for responsible for the procurement of all raw material and equipment to meet business need. Key tasks will include…
– Assist with ensuring stock levels are maintained, raising purchase orders and ensuring stock is delivered on time
– Coordinating the communication of planned deliveries with internal stakeholders
– General administrative duties, including but not limited to; generating new equipment forms, raising equipment requests, maintaining KPIs, demand planning for vendor managed inventory
The ideal candidate for this Procurement Administrator opportunity must have experience providing high standard of administrative support, ideally within a fast-paced and high volume purchasing / supply chain function. A pharmaceutical, medical device or diagnostics industry background would be beneficial but is not essential.
In addition you must be able to demonstrate…
– Strong technical and IT skills
– Excellent attention to detail, an analytical mind plus strong problem-solving ability
– Proven interdisciplinary communication skills, both oral and written
This role may be suitable for you if you have a background working as any of the following: Purchasing Administrator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Procurement Coordinator, Logistics Assistant.
Across the globe, the company is driven by the expectation of excellence. Their proprietary immunology platform is already generating a major impact on human life by creating more effective ways to test for diseases like TB and transforming the diagnostics market place in the process. At the same time, in their commitment to giving passionate and creative people the freedom to explore their full potential they are working to set a new standard for careers in the sector.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.