- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Newcastle upon Tyne
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000 plus Benefits
Our client is the largest independent manufacturer of printed envelopes in the UK; due to steady growth they are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join their Procurement team.
They are looking to recruit for an experienced Procurement Manager within the paper or packaging industry who is able to interface with stakeholders and work cross functionally with all departments within the business.
This role will require you to do the following…
• Maintain close liaison with project sponsors, owners, cross functional team members and end users to ensure a co-ordinated and structured approach in all aspects and phases of the procurement process.
• Contribute to the development of the “centre of expertise” and maintain currency in best practice procurement and category management skills.
• Develop overall category plan/portfolio to establish and maintain strategic relationships with key suppliers. Provide support in implementing these category plans, especially with Operational, Technical, NPD and Accounts Teams.
• Ensure all aspects of regulatory compliance and probity are adhered to in regard to the UK legal framework.
To be considered for this role you will need the following experience…
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within the Paper or Packaging industry.
• Strong management skills and ability to work comfortably with all levels of the organisation.
• Skill in drawing conclusions and synthesizing fact-based recommendations.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, results driven environment, Self-starter, demonstrating initiative, confidence and leadership skills.
My Client is a supplier of quality envelope solutions to clients of all sizes and in all business
sectors, their clients range from the public to private sectors, including financial, retail,
service and charity and they also handle briefs from numerous advertising
and marketing agencies, specifies and consultants.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as a procurement Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Newcastle.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.