- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Product Owner
Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 plus excellent benefits
A vibrant, ambitious and thriving company based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Product Owner. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work with the web development team who are using the latest technologies to create and deliver high quality website functionality.
You will be an experienced product owner with experience of driving performance and development across a varied portfolio of hosted products. You will own and fully understand the product roadmap as well as lead the prioritisation of development as the link between business and technical. You will become the subject matter expert in all products the business creates. This role is key to the successful growth of the business.
Reporting to the product manager, you will be responsible for researching and creating detailed requirements and helping to define and deliver the company’s product strategy. Not only will you have an interest in this line of work, you must have a real passion for technology and innovation.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Development Budget
- Fun, relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield City
- Have product management experience within a web environment.
- An expert understanding of product lifecycles
- Have owned/managed product roadmap (full life cycle).
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with multi-variant testing tools and techniques.
- Have managed new product launches.
Ideally you will be a certified product owner. Further to this a good understanding of software development is also highly desirable.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us