We’re looking for a talented Product Owner to work for our client.
We want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of Product Ownership or Business Analysis, with a background in delivering software in an Agile environment.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what we’re looking for.
In the Product Owner role you’ll be responsible for maximising the value of the product. You will sepak to and understand the needs of customers and prospects and use that knowledge to guide the development of new features for the company’s latest software product range.
You’ll report to the Product Manager, and you’ll spend part of the working week in our Tamworth office. For the rest of the week you will be working from home.
The ideal candidate for this Product Owner role will have relevant experience of Product Ownership or Business Analysis with a background in software in an agile environment.
You’ll also need experience of:
- Understanding and experience of agile
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Experienced in bringing value to an MVP or prototype and iterate to deliver value to the product
- Excellent track record of translating and delivering clear detailed requirements and supporting backlogs
- Discipline management ability: caring about process, quality, setting and managing expectations
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your resume.
Basic salary: £40,000 – £45,000 per annum depending on experience plus excellent benefits
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.