- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
A vibrant, innovative and thriving company based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Product Owner. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will work within the web development team who are using the latest technologies to create and deliver high quality website functionality.
You will be an experienced product owner with experience of driving performance and development across a varied portfolio of hosted products. You will work under the direction of a new CPO (Chief Product Owner) and alongside other product owners and UX experts. You will be working on accelerated product improvements and new product developments. The organisation has a clear, bold and progressive product vision and strategy to ensure they are a leading digital business. You will own and fully understand the product roadmap as well as lead the prioritisation of development as the link between business and technical. You will become the subject matter expert in all products the business creates. This role is pivotal to the successful growth of the business.
Reporting to the product manager, you will be responsible for researching and creating detailed requirements and helping to define and deliver the company’s product strategy. Not only will you have an interest in this line of work, you must have a real passion for technology and innovation.
Ideally you will have previous digital experience in an ‘audience’ or ecommerce business within a consumer retail business.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Development Budget
- Fun, relaxed working environment in the heart of picturesque Lichfield City
- Have Product Ownership experience within a digital/ web/ consumer retail environment.
- Have worked and delivered success in agile teams.
- An expert understanding of product lifecycles
- Have owned/managed product roadmap (full life cycle).
- Have managed new product launches.
- CSPO Certified or similar/equivalent
- Experience of Agile methodologies especially scrum,
- Requirements elicitation and management
- Use of Jira or similar software development tool.
A good understanding of software development is highly desirable. You will also have first class communication skills and have experience of managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us