- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Production Engineer – Injection Moulding
up to £35,000 plus benefits
My client is one of the world’s biggest manufacturers and suppliers of precision injection moulded products; due to steady growth they are looking for a production engineer to join their engineering team in Motherwell.
As a Production Engineer you will be required to do the following…
• Support the Engineering and Manufacturing operation by ensuring the effective introduction and on time delivery of customer programs.
• Manage all new and existing tooling related tasks to continually improve process capability and customer service delivery ensuring adherence to all departmental procedures.
• Liaise with quality department on specific related tasks, adherence to systems and assistance in corrective actions close out.
• Continually improve internal and external controls, systems and performance.
To be considered for the production engineer role you will need the following:
• Previous experience of working within a plastic manufacturing/injection moulding environment,
• Demonstrate current technical knowlege in machine design and/or equipment engineering with a strong understanding of controls and an ability to integrate them into process equipment.
• Strong communication skills both internally and externally.
• Be able to work independently.
My client is one of the world’s biggest manufacturers and suppliers of precision injection moulded products, For more than 60 years, they have built their reputation as a supplier of precision injection moulded products for some of the world’s leading brands.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as Production Engineer, Injection Moulding Production Engineer or Manufacturing Engineer.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Motherwell, Hamilton or Glasgow.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2309.