A high-growth global healthcare company is currently looking for highly skilled Production Lab Technicians to join their UK headquarters in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
Offering benefits including competitive salary, pension scheme, plus life and medical insurance, this is a fantastic chance to contribute to great science driven by intellect and curiosity, and work with great people united in doing important work and being valued for it.
The company house the only national TB testing laboratory exclusively dedicated to performing the T-SPOT.TB test. You would play a key role as part of a commercial laboratory which specialises in immune-related diagnostic testing and is committed to providing the highest quality results and service to customers and patients.
As part of the Production team you would be responsible for assistance with the manufacture of products to the relevant quality standards. This will include the following…
– Assisting in manufacture of components and products, including formulation, dispensing, labelling, product assembly
– Acting as both checker and operator in all manufacturing processes
– Assisting in the maintenance of appropriate stock levels and contributing to the management of the proper flow of raw materials, work in progress and finished goods
– Completing manufacturing batch records and related documentation
– Ensuring that production runs are completed to agreed timelines
– Prior work experience in industries such as diagnostic, medical or pharmaceutical industries
– Fully trained in manufacturing techniques and processes
– Familiarity with Quality System concepts and requirements including GMP and ISO systems.
– Strong IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc competency
– Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
– Enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment with good communication skills
Across the globe, the company is driven by the expectation of excellence. Their proprietary immunology platform is generating a major impact on human life by creating more effective ways to test for diseases like TB and transforming the diagnostics marketplace in the process. Their commitment to giving passionate and creative people the freedom to explore their full potential is setting a new standard for careers in the sector.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Production Lab Technician role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.