- £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Our Client is an established tile manufacturing company; due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Production Manager to join their team. The role is based in Cirencester with salary of £40k-£42k per annum plus excellent benefits.
As a Production Manager you will be required to do the following:
• Take responsibility for all production activities and for implementing group standards and systems.
• Implementation of site manufacturing objectives as agreed with the Plant Manager; as well as being responsible for multi shift working on two lines.
• Ensuring objectives / appraisal process is successfully functioning throughout all shifts and that training needs are defined and acted upon.
• Working closely with Plant Manager and HR and take lead involvement in all shift IR, recruitment and disciplinary issues.
• Ensuring appropriate levels of audit and corrective action for Quality System (including manufacturing process and housekeeping), Health & Safety, Environment and IIP systems
To be considered for the Production Manager role you will need the following:
•Previous experience of working as a manufacturing or production manager within a manufacturing environment.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of ISO9001/2000.
• A career path that has ideally seen you progress from a shop floor / production role to managing a team.
• An understanding of line efficiency measures and a good self-starter who’s able to prioritise work for self and team.
Our client is an established tiles manufacturing company. They manufacture a range of different tiles including slate roof tiles, concrete roof tiles, clay tiles, and solar PV tiles. They are part of an International group who operate in 36 countries worldwide and have over 100 production sites worldwide including 5 in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as an experienced Production Manager or Manufacturing Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Cirencester, Cheltenham, Northampton and Gloucester.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2337.