Production Manager (Electrical)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Security Systems distributor and manufacturer as a Production Manager. They are currently going through large expansion plans so as well as offering an attractive salary there are great prospects for the future.
The Production Manager will be required to do the following…
– Supervise all aspects of the assembly and production line ensuring that the whole process runs smoothly.
– Motivate and direct a small team of workers.
– Control the flow of work ensuring that all customer and company deadlines are met.
– Supporting the Sales administration team by giving support of guidance on all new products and solutions.
To be considered for the Production Manager role you will require the following…
– Previous experience as an Assembly manager, Assembly Supervisor or Production manager.
– Ideally from a security systems manufacture or distributor or at the very least electrical products.
– Time spent in a supervisory or managerial capacity
This Company have been established since 1995 and specialise in the distribution of CCTV products. They have their own range which is currently being developed that they are keen to push further. They supply to companies all over the UK and have their own stores which are open to trade on a daily basis.
If you think that this role may be suitable for yourself please do apply and if you have any questions get in touch with Matthew Heather on 0121 362 2309.