We’re looking for Production Operatives to work for our client at their North Lakes production facility in Penrith.
You would be joining the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
Please note: Full-time and part-time roles available, up to 39 hours per week. Shifts available Monday – Saturday…
– Day shift – start times between 6:00am & 09:30am
– Back shift – start times between 2pm & 3pm Monday – Friday (full-time roles only)
Starting rate £9.31 per hour, rising to £9.78 per hour on completion of training. Fixed term contract opportunities until the end of the year available as well, to be discussed at interview.
As an experienced Production Operative you would be tasked with maintaining the efficient and safe running of assigned production lines, ensuring that all set up and running procedures are adhered to at all times whilst maintaining product quality and meeting all operational KPIs.
You’ll work as part of a close-knit team and play a major part in the development of the company’s food ingredients, including dry seasonings, sauces and coatings systems, ensuring the consistent production of high-quality product.
– Previous experience in a manufacturing / production environment
– Comfortable with handling, preparing and baking of food, long periods of standing, lifting and carrying
– Competent working with hand tools and machinery, technically minded
– Organised, able to follow and put in place routine tasks efficiently, strong attention to detail
– Team player, reliable and will take initiative if left on own
– Flexible in availability for, may be required to work different shifts each week, or asked to work overtime
Basic salary: Starting rate £9.31 per hour, rising to £9.78 per hour on completion of training.
Additional benefits: Generous staff discount scheme, offering you up to 50% off food, profit share scheme, free life assurance, company pension scheme and share save and share incentive schemes, healthcare plans, cycle to work scheme, plus much more.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
They’re a company that people want to work for because they are a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Production Operative role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.