- £20000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Kingston Upon Hull
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Production Planner – Food Production
Our client is a well-established supplier of premium, fresh and added value food products and due to steady growth they are looking for a Production Planner to work from their site in Hull.
The role is to plan the daily production schedule / manage and plan resources to deliver the daily plans, in order to hit productivity and customer service targets.
• You will be supporting the Planning Manager in setting daily production plan and ensuring that the plan is achievable.
• Material scheduling and ordering ingredients to support the plans, taking into account supplier lead times, shelf life and minimum order quantities.
• You set the daily or weekly production plan and communicate the production plan to other relevant parties in the company.
• Maintenance of the finished stock sheets, making sure stock is available to meet all orders in time and that minimum stocks levels are maintained in accordance with current stockholding agreement.
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience in the food industry as a production planner or scheduler.
• Highly motivated team player, who can work accurately and efficiently to tight deadlines.
• Strong communication and analysis skills.
Our client is one of the largest food producers in Britain with products spanning retail shelves and restaurant menu’s across the country and internationally. They continue to build a winning business by staying true to a simple ethos; authentically made British food, without compromise. They take the skills of artisans, and with a dedication to the crafts perfected over generations, make great, tasty food for everyone to enjoy. It may take a little longer, but as with all quality products, time is a key ingredient and an investment worth making.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as a Planner, Production Planner or Scheduler.
It is likely candidates will be commutable to Hull, Grimsby, York and Scunthorpe.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.