Production Team Leader
£35,000-£40,000 per annum plus Benefits
Our Client is an established tile manufacturing company; due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced production team leader to join their team.
As a Production Team Leader you will be required to do the following…
• Provide feedback to your team members during the working shift on the things most likely to maintain and improve performance.
• Promptly identify poor performance/unacceptable behaviour and bring it directly to the attention of the team member concerned.
• Contribute to identifying the training needs of teams/individuals and Contribute to the performance reviews of team members.
• Ensure work activities consistently meet quality, safety, cost and delivery specification.
• Organises and co-ordinates break cover within his shift (or area of plant) to ensure efficient, smooth, and continuous running to meet production plan priorities.
To be considered for the Production Team Leader role you will need the following…
• Ideal candidate will have previous experience of working as a production manager or production team leader within FMCG or industrial manufacturing environment.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of ISO9001/2000
• A career path that has ideally seen you progress from a shop floor / production role to leading a team.
• An Understanding of line efficiency measures and a good self-starter who’s able to prioritise work for self and team.
Our client is an established tiles manufacturing company, they manufacture a range of different tiles including slate roof tiles, concrete roof tiles, clay tiles, and solar PV tiles. They are part of an international group who operate in 36 countries worldwide and have over 100 production sites worldwide including 5 in the UK.
The role may be suitable if you have previous background as an experienced Production Manager or Manufacturing Manager, Manufacturing Team Leader or Production Team Leader.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Cirencester, Cheltenham,Swindon,Gloucester ,Oxford and Gloucestershire
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below. If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch on 0121 362 2336