We’re looking for a highly accomplished and influential Programme Manager to work for our client, Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider. You would play a key role as part of the Operations Excellence team.
You’ll have significant experience leading transformation programmes with strong project management and project governance skills, comfortable getting into the detail and taking ownership of complex issues.
You would be responsible for owning, managing and delivering key projects and programmes as allocated in the strategic project portfolio. Responsibilities will include…
– Identify signs that a project may be at risk and take appropriate action
– Engage with key stakeholders such as clients or suppliers to fully benefit from the delivered products and services
– Advise and recommend changes to the execution and/or efficiency of duties to mitigate the cost of delivery and quality of the service provided to stakeholders
– Use your experience to lead on resolving issues such as financing, risk, resourcing, integrated planning and long-term management of any resulting strategies services.
– Create and manage programme plans to the business requirements, resource allocation plans, programme risks & issues, escalating risks to stakeholders in a timely manner.
Applications from across the UK will be considered however the role will involve a mix of home-based and office-based (West London/Hertfordshire) working. Travel to London will be essential.
– Broad experience establishing and delivering progressively larger and more complex projects
– Must have led IT transformation programmes before and be comfortable getting into the detail
– Strong project management and ability to drive change, plus senior stakeholder engagement experience
– Experience of having a longer term view of service provision, and the ability to plan for both the immediate future and the longer term where developments may be in progress
– Able to drive through a programme to execution, whilst being comfortable with a changing environment and scope being modified
– Self-certainty, integrity and motivation, combined with the ability to meet deadlines through prioritising and organising strategies
Basic salary: Salary up to £70,000 for the ideal candidate.
The business you’ll be working for is Europe’s leading vending, coffee and refreshment provider for the workplace and public domain, with offices in 14 countries, 10,000 employees and a turnover of €1.6 billion.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Programme Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.