We’re looking for a Programme Manager to work for our client. Home based and immediate start.
Established in 1999, they are specialist civil engineering consultancy managing some large, maintenance style contracts across the UK.
If you have a background in delivering these types of contracts – specifically in the planning and scheduling of works then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Planning and scheduling civils maintenance / ‘hard FM’ works for a major client
– Liaising with the client to mange expectations and ensure the works is delivered in line with the contract and budget
– Liaising with any 3rd parties affected by the maintenance work
– Experience of planning and scheduling works for clients with whom you have a maintenance / facilities contracts
– Preferably from within the civils sector – and ideally including ‘live site’ environments
– A background in management of client expectations
– Able to work to deadlines
– Able to both lead and be a part of virtual teams
– Basic salary: circa £42,000 per annum plus car allowance and benefits
Think that this Programme Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Programme Manager position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Project Manager, Contracts Manager or as an Enabling Manager.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.