- £48000 - £52000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to an internal restructure, our client, a 1st tier automotive business requires a Programme Manager for their offices based in Birmingham
This is an amazing opportunity for a Programme Manager to join this established 1st tier automotive client based in South West Birmingham.
The company seek a Programme Manager to ensure successful product design, development and production. The Programme Manager will be fully involved in the introduction of PPAP into the Company, and effectively support the business requirements.
The Programme Manager will be continually monitoring the full process to ensure it meets the departmental and organisational procedures. Other duties include:
• Working closely with the engineering team, suppliers and customers.
• Understanding of product costing (QAFS), ensuring that the compilation of costings and the effect of design changes upon are documented and communicated.
• Compile accurately master timing plans and monitor consistently the accuracy, communicating any concerns quickly.
• Working with QS9000 and ADPQ Procedures.
• Ensuring that project deadlines are adhered to, especially related to project engineering; the introduction of new products and to ensure they provide project engineering and production management resource to ensure the effective introduction of new products.
• Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and cleanliness in the department, to the businesses 5S working philosophy.
The successful Programme Manager will need:
• A HND in an Engineering discipline, with a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Senior Engineer with Project Management experience.
• 3 years’ experience within an 1st or 2nd Tier automotive components supplier with TS16949 quality management system is essential.
• Proven experience of managing a team who are responsible for the introduction of new products into the manufacturing areas.
• An understanding of Lean manufacturing processes and tools is advantageous.
• Knowledge of fabricated structures/fluid carrying tubes desirable.
My client is a very successful 1st tier automotive business who is constantly pushing the boundaries of perfection. Due to phenomenal growth and new contract wins, they now seek to employ a Programme Manager with direct exposure to the automotive arena. My client have been in business since the late 1800’s and have recently moved the operation into modernised, purpose built premises. They can certainly offer you exceptional working conditions coupled with superb training and personal development
To apply to this exciting Programme Manager role please either call Lee on 0121 362 2337 or apply via the link below.