- £34000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Coburgbanks have an exclusive opportunity to recruit an Project Engineer for a fast paced, global manufacturer based in Telford. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to showcase their skills in a high volume manufacturing environment.
The Project Engineer will report into the Technical Manager and become part of the team co-ordinating all aspects of machine build programmes
The main responsibilities of the Project Engineer will include:
• Coordinating all aspects of machine build projects within the department
• Collating and producing Technical Manuals for the operation and maintenance of machinery
• To detail, instigate and improve working procedures/project flow in line with ISO9001
• Be responsible for maintaining and continually improving the departments productivity and machine efficiency targets
• To manage projects in a fully documented manner to meet delivery schedules
• To lead team members to successfully complete projects
• Achieve objectives/targets outlined in the Business Plan
• As an Experienced Project Engineer you will have a minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a similar role
• NVQ5 or HND qualification
• GCSE Maths and English
• Experience of CE Marking and Machinery Directive would be an advantage
• Competitive salary depending on experience up to £35,000
• 23 Days holidays plus all statutory days , 33 inclusive
• Life Assurance Cover
• Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Company Health Care Plan
• Company Sick Pay
Founded over 70 years ago, this award winning and highly attractive employer continues to go from strength to strength. They are well known in their chosen field and often manufacture new products that revolutionise their market. An employer of choice within the local area and can offer superb career development opportunities.
Please send your cv to email@example.com or click the link below to apply today.