We’re looking for a Project Engineer to work for our client.
Established in 1985, they are a leading engineering services provider to the food and pharma manufacturers.
If you can demonstrate experience of designing, costing and delivering complex process pipe work solutions then you could be perfect for our client and we’d love to see your CV.
– Designing and delivering capital equipment installations (upgrades and new build) with a range of food and pharma manufacturing plants
– Managing each project – and you will have a few on the go at any one time – from cradle to grave
– The client facing elements of this type of role including the quotation process
– Home based covering Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester & Merseyside in the main.
– Experience of designing, costing and delivering complex process pipe work solutions
– Gained within either the food and drink, pharma or bio markets
– Experience providing quotations and the crucial follow up
– An engineering qualification in a related discipline
– Able to work with multiple, diverse stakeholders
– Able to manage multiple projects and delver each one against agreed budget & time constraints
– Basic salary: Up to £60,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
– Bonus: A personal bonus of up to £10,000 per annum is also available if you hit your individual targets
– Additional benefits: £6k car allowance and the usual benefits you would expect
Think that this Project Engineer role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be perfect for this Project Engineer position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Design Engineer, Project Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Engineering Manager or as a Mechanical Project Engineer.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.