- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is looking for a Project Manager to join their Interior Office Fit Out business who lead the way in Commercial Interior Fit out and Storage Equipment Projects in the UK
As an experienced Project Manager you will be rewarded with
- £35,000 Salary
- Company Car
- Lap top, Mobile Phone
- 20 Days holiday plus all statutory days
As an experienced Project Manager you will have overall commercial responsibility for a number of interior projects
On a daily basis you will:
- Oversee and coordinate your workload which consisting of partitions, suspended ceilings, floor coverings etc
- Budget all costs for the project to deliver a high level of customer satisfaction and increased profit margins
- Purchase the labour, materials and all services for the project
- Read and work with Autocad project drawings
- Liaise with clients on site and over the telephone/via email
- Support the Sales Team
- Managing all aspects of health and Safety on site , RAMS etc
- Manage all sub contract labour
As a successful Project Manger:
- You will possess good interpersonal skills and have a very proactive positive approach
- High level of problem solving, attention to detail, accuracy is of upmost importance
- Ability to work under pressure
- You must be proficient in Autocad and Microsoft Office Applications
- Be prepared to work away from home to suit business needs
- Experience of interior fit out, partitioning systems is essential
- Have a full UK Driving Licence
It is likely you will have previously worked as either a Contracts Manager or Project Manager in a similar environment.
If you feel you have the skills and experiences required, along with the motivation to join a forward thinking company then please send your CV to the link below.