- £50000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My Client is a well-established civil engineering company who are respected throughout the Rail / Waste Water/Drainage industry. Due to continued success they are looking for a Senior Project Engineer to joint their Rail operation.
As an experienced Senior Project Manager you must have experience within the Rail/ Drainage Sector and be able to demonstrate previous successful Projects Managed/Completed.
This role offers a fantastic career and attractive package to the successful Senior Project Manager including
- A basic Salary of up to £50,000
- Company Car – Audi A4
- 25 Days Holiday plus statutory days
- Premier benefits discount scheme (healthcare, shopping, hotels)
- Life assurance cover
- Employee Assistance helpline Employee Lottery scheme
- Long service loyalty awards
- Discounted Healthcare cashback scheme
- Company Pension
- Eye care vouchers/childcare vouchers
As a Senior Project Manager you will report into the Head of Rail and be responsible for:
- Preparation and Completing Quotations
- Producing detailed programmes for completion of complex projects
- Procurement of materials and plant for each project
- Client interface – meetings held on a regular basis for progress and/or pre start meetings
- Producing detailed RAMS including ITP’s
- Checking & signing detailed Project Paperwork – Method Statements, Risk Assessments, ITP’s etc
- Management of sub-contractors during works
- Responsible for job costing on a weekly basis
- Assist with technical design of product at Tender Stage
- Managing on site installations and labour including sub-contractors
- Manage multiple projects and locations from £20K to up to £10 million
- You will be conducting site audits and controlling/monitoring of onsite costs
- Assist in managing the installation programme to conformity and commercial issues.
In addition to the required Rail/Draining Project Management experience you will also need to hold the following site / construction qualifications:
- SSSTS / SMSTS / CSCS Card
- Full UK Driving Licence
Ideally you will live within a commutable distance to the office in West London, however you will be working within m40/M25 Coridorr/ London, The South West, North East and the Midlands.
To apply for this opportunity please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.