- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
My Client is one of the largest Manufactures and Suppliers of Storage Equipment in the UK and Europe. Due to continued growth they are now looking to appoint a Project Manager.
As an experienced Project Manager you will report into the Operations Manger and become an integral part of the fulfilment team. You will be managing Project Installations and teams of labour on site to drive projects to ensurie they are delivered both on time and budget. You will also support the tender/ bid process to help win business and support existing clients.
This opportunity will provide career stability and progression for the experienced project manager and in addition it also offers a great overall package including:
- Salary: £35,000
- 33 Days holiday inc 8 Statutory days
- Company Car/Laptop/Phone
- Pension/ Life Assurance
On a day to day basis you will be:
- Ensuring the Highest standards of health and safety compliance on all Sites
- Providing hands on project management of Installation direct Labour & Sub Contract Labour
- Providing Design and Installation advice to clients
- Reviewing plant on site and ensure compliance/ cost effective use
- Providing Toolbox talks on site
As an experienced Project Manager you must have previously worked in a similar role and ideally have experience within the Storage/Pallet Racking or Construction Fit Out Sector. It is essential that you have the following skills and qualifications:
- IOSH or NEBOSH, SMSTS,UKATA,
- On site Auditing experience and a valid CSCS card
- A full understanding of CDM Regulations 2015
- A clean UK driving licence.
- Possess strong site awareness and practical working knowledge of construction sites
- Have some multi-site management experience
- Be self-motivated and show the drive and determination to ensure that you deliver high standards of customer service at all times.
- Demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude towards work as some travel and overnight stays will be required, along with ability to work on your own initiative
This role is to cover the UK, you will be based from home and spend approx 1 – 2 days in the office which is based in Yorkshire therefore ideally you will live within commutable distance of the office, ideally Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Sheffield, M1 corridor or the surrounding area
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click on the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.