- £35000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Due to continued success I am recruiting a Project Manager on behalf of my client who is a world leader in high quality products & materials, supplied & installed into global Industries.
They are now looking for an experienced Project Manager, ideally with a background in both mechanical & civil engineering to be based from their offices in the East Midlands. This is a great opportunity to be part of the team and they offering a great overall package including:
- Salary 25,000 – 40,000 depending on experience
- 30 days holiday including all statutory days
- Company contributory pension
As the successful Project Manager it is essential that you have previously within the Industrial Sector and that you have experience in both mechanical & civil engineering. You will report into the Operations Director and you will be responsible for
- Full Project Management including all aspects of the project from start to handover including all procurement
- Delivering projects in multiple sectors including vibration an acoustic control
- Health & safety both at production & installation stage, therefore you will be tasked with all Risk Assessments/Method Statements/documentation including all paperwork for technical manuals etc.
- Client management and site presence to ensure the installation & smooth running of all projects
- Financial management of all projects including completion on time & budget
As an experienced Project Manager you will have a min of 5 years’ experience in a similar role & it is essential that you have the following skills & experience
- NEBOS Qualification
- Appointed person lifting operation
- Health and safety qualifications and relevant experience
- Mechanical or Civil engineering apprenticeship, city & guilds or relevant experience
This role is based at our office in the East Midlands; therefore ideally you will be located in or around Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, M1 corridor
To apply for this role please send your cv to the link below
Coburg Banks Technical specialise in recruiting Senior Engineers, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Production Managers, Design Engineers and Technical Managers across a wide range of industries throughout the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within Engineering, Manufacturing or Construction then please refer them to us.