We’re looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to join our client, a specialist mortgage lender with a product offering that is constantly evolving to meet the changing needs of borrowers. You would help manage proposition delivery and commercial initiatives, facilitating, embedding and coordinating change across the business.
If you’re a critical thinker, able to work at pace whilst leading and delivering change within a corporate environment then you could be perfect and we’d love to see your CV.
Please advise upon application salary expectation. Full details of the package on offer will be disclosed at interview.
You would play a key role as part of the Proposition & Delivery function, researching First Charge Mortgage Lending opportunities to determine whether they are commercially viable before managing proposition delivery and commercial initiatives.
This is a hands-on role managing a full lifecycle of changes. You will need to be a strong communicator able to manage stakeholders and supporting the delivery of various delivery artefacts. Producing high quality deliverables you will be able to manage the detail, identifying and mitigating risks and will have the ability to bring everything together to ensure successful delivery.
You will motivate, facilitate and co-ordinate the delivery effort, setting realistic and practical goals and developing appropriate strategies, effectively managing the scope, resource, quality, schedule and budget. This is a busy and exciting role meaning that no two days will ever be the same!
The company have offices in Uxbridge and Cardiff however you will have the opportunity to work remotely and applications from across the UK are welcomed.
The ideal candidate for the Project Manager role will be PRINCE2 qualified with a proven track record leading, developing and delivering change projects. You must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of project and change methodologies, strategies and frameworks.
Key skills will include…
– Highly effective communicator, able to communicate in an assured manner with stakeholders at all levels
– Strong people skills, good interpersonal, facilitation and influencing ability
– Calm and effective under pressure, comfortable working to tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
– Attractive salary depending on experience, details to be discussed at interview.
– Benefits: You’ll receive private medical insurance, life assurance, contributory pension scheme, discounted gym membership, fantastic career development opportunities plus much more with the role.
Think that this Project Manager role is the perfect job for you? Then we’d love to hear from you.
Just click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.