- £23000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently recruiting for a Service Manager / Project Manager to run a Supported living service for 4 adults with Autism in Bolton. We’re looking for people with experience at care manager, deputy manager or service manager level, who have the NVQ level 4 or equivalent and who have extensive experience of supporting individuals with Autism / Learning Disabilities.
- As a Project manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a supported living service for 4 adults, consisting of a 2 x 2 bed houses.
- The service support individuals with Autism and complex needs and behaviours that challenge. Some clients are 1-2-1 and others have 2-2-1 support.
- You’ll be responsible for the supervision and leadership of the staff team, it’s a large team of circa 25 staff so excellent management and deployment skills are required.
- You’ll ensure that all staff are following company policy and procedures at all times
- The service works with Positive Behaviour Support plans and you’ll be responsible for the regular review and update of client plans
- You’ll report into the Registered Manager, who’s not based at the service and work with her to ensure that the service is always meeting CQC standards.
- You’ll divide your time between the service and the office
- We’re looking for candidates who have experience of working with clients with learning disabilities and who have experience of managing a staff team effectively.
- You’ll be a strong leader of staff and be able to delegate tasks and roles effectively
- You’ll need one of the following qualifications NVQ 4 in care or equivalent / Registered Nurse (RNLD, RMN, RGN) or qualified social worker
- You’ll need to be a driver
Interested? To be considered for the Project Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
We’re looking at arranging interviews asap for this post so please don’t delay in applying
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us