- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Project Manager – 6 month FTC
Salary: £400 – £450 per day
Duration: 6 Months initially
A highly innovative, vibrant and well known organisation based in an excellent location, are looking to recruit an experienced Operations Project Manager specialising in project governance requirements and the delivery of projects.
You will have experience of working in a project management role where you have taken the lead in requirements gathering, business process design/ re-design. You will be familiarity of Microsoft Project for project planning.
The role will closely with 3rd party providers to develop and deliver project PID and project plans which will enable resources, systems, people and procedures to deliver the project. You will be experienced in planning the successful design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
- A well versed operations project manager with experience of project governance requirements.
- Experience of change management in a people focused organisation
- Qualified Project Manager – Prince2
- Experienced in the development and delivery of PID.
- Extensive experience of managing stakeholders and 3rd party providers.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
This role demands someone who will lead by example. You will also be credible, visible and approachable and will inspire and motivate colleagues.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us