- £24500 - £27500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re currently looking for a qualified nurse, social worker or somebody with extensive experience of working with people with Autism, to take up a position as a Project Leader / Project Manager for a Supported living service in Bolton. You’ll need experience of managing staff and services previously and to have worked with individuals with complex needs.
- As a Project manager you’ll be responsible for the day to day running of a supported living service for 4 adults, consisting of a 2 x 2 bed houses.
- The service support individuals with Autism and complex needs and behaviours that challenge. Some clients are 1-2-1 and others have 2-2-1 support.
- You’ll be responsible for the supervision and leadership of the staff team, it’s a large team of circa 25 staff so excellent management and deployment skills are required.
- You’ll ensure that all staff are following company policy and procedures at all times
- The service works with Positive Behaviour Support plans and you’ll be responsible for the regular review and update pf client plans
- You’ll report into the Registered Manager, who’s not based at the service and work with her to ensure that the service is always meeting CQC standards.
- We’re ideally looking for a qualified practitioner – a Registered Nurse (RNLD, RMN, RGN) or qualified social worker with experience of working with clients with learning disabilities and who has experience of managing a staff team
- We will consider NVQ 4 qualified candidates who has significant experience of managing a service for individuals with Autism and challenging behaviour
- You’ll need to be a driver
Interested? To be considered for the Project Manager role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us