- £25000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Building and Construction
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Project Manager –Themed Construction
c. £35k Basic,Car
I am looking for an experienced Project Manager to join this leading design and manufacturing project management group for visitor attractions, festivals ,set production and themed interiors.
As the Project Manager you will be hands on managing up to 4 projects Nationwide a time at various stages.
- Working with in house design teams for each bespoke project as well as the workshop teams who manufacture each individual project ready for installation and construction.
- Lease with Project Directors to hands on project manage each live job after manufacture.
- Ensure projects are managed to budget and to the correct timescales on time and within cost.
- Manage the associated subcontract trades people and clients accordingly for each project.
- Project Manager the construction of Themed Interiors, Festival Constructions ,Themed Visitor Attractions and Television and Film set construction with values ranging from £5,000 to £3million on average.
- Nationwide travel from the Birmingham base.
We are looking for an experienced, Project Manager with a good level of experience within the Construction industry. It would be preferable if you had experience of managing projects up to £3million in the themed attractions sector or themed interiors sector or similar.
In addition we need someone who is presentable and has fantastic communication skills, along with the ability to manage people and be an excellent problem solver when dealing with clients. We need someone who has previously worked in one of the following roles; Project Manager, Contracts Manager or Construction Manager.
Established over 5 years ago, they are a niche design and manufacturing company servicing the themed attractions and entertainment market . They have a 10,000 square foot workshop with the latest machinery including robotic CNC machines. They can produce carpentry and metal work and employ skilled craftsmen to build bespoke projects. These may require sculpture, robotics, specialist coatings, mould coatings, animatronics, designed props, themed surfacing or even digital printing. They offer a bespoke service for any construction project required no matter how complicated or imaginative.
If you meet at least the minimum criteria and are a looking for a role that provides a high degree of autonomy and responsibility yet still gives you a ‘team’ feel then I would encourage you to apply. Please send your CV to the link below or call Adam on 0121 362 2336