- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Project Manager – Air Conditioning-Design, Installation and Maintenance.
£40k-45k per annum + Extensive Benefits
Our client is one of the leading independent air conditioning design, installation and maintenance specialist in the UK.
This is an opportunity for an engineer with a strong mechanical building services design background in design/build contracting (HVAC) to join an established Mechanical Services Design & Contract business.
· Creation of project documentation including technical specification, datasheets etc.
· Working with Hevacomp to produce designs and scheme intent literature including drawings.
· Provide engineering support for the contracts team as required.
· Design development
· Pre-contract surveys
· Ideal candidate will have minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
· Candidate will have HNC/D in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
· Experience in 2D CAD would be Ideal.
· Previous experience or knowledge of HVAC would be an advantage.
Our client is one of the leading independent air conditioning design, installation and maintenance specialists in the UK.
They pride themselves on delivering tailor made solutions to meet their customers’ needs successfully trading since 2005 and with over 70 years combined experience in the industry.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer or Project Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Newbury, Reading Basingstoke and Swindon.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.