- £25000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Job Title: Project Support Officer
Salary: £25,000 plus excellent benefits
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large and well established IT services company. This company provides support and services to wider parts of the family of businesses they belong to, who themselves are thriving and constantly growing into new areas of business. They are looking to recruit an experienced Project Support Officer. Centrally based, the client provides an excellent and stimulating environment.
Whilst reporting into the Project manager, you will be tasked with providing project support and coordination and administrative support on small to medium sized projects.
You will be Prince2 certified with experience of support through an IT project’s lifecycle. You will be well versed in facilitating and organising project and team meetings such as compiling agendas and supporting documentation and taking and distributing actions. It is also expected that you will develop and deliver progress reports, change requests and presentations to ensure smooth project progression.
Please note – It is essential due to the nature of this role, that you will have a current valid driving license. There will be access to pool cars and all travel expenses will be fully expensed.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 20 days’ annual holiday (+ 8 bank holidays)
- Any travel will be fully expensed or you will have access to a company/ pool car
- Strong experience of working in a Project Support capacity
- Experience of business process modelling, requirements gathering and analysis.
- An awareness of the tools and techniques used in a project support role
- Knowledge of the IT project lifecycle.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Prince2 qualified (foundation minimum, ideally practitioner)
This role requires you to have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be creative and dynamic in your approach with a strong work ethic.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us