We’re looking for an experienced Property Manager to work for our client, an innovative global industry leader and food tech pioneer leading the way in vending solutions and specialist coffee services.
You would play a key role as part of the Operations Team, overseeing the maintenance of the building fabric, plant and equipment of Depots and Offices, providing a safe and healthy environment for all staff.
This is a full-time permanent role at the company’s Hemel Hempstead office, with hybrid working arrangement on offer. Salary up to £45,000 with benefits including life assurance 2x yearly salary, industry leading training plans, security of 5-weeks paid sick leave, plus more.
As Property Manager you would ensure that a strategic maintenance replacement plan is developed and implemented, managing the estate capital budget, the utilities budget and associated energy saving initiatives. You would be expected to maintain an appropriate national depot and 3PL collection network that supports merchandiser stock requirements.
Key responsibilities to include…
– Supporting the management of construction project budgets
– Purchasing utilities and reducing year on year utility usage
– Maintain and update the property register
– Project manage refurbishment and/or development projects under value of £500K – liaise with consultants, provide cost reports/programmes, ensure delivery within timescales and budget
– Experience in facilities management / project management role including procurement
– Experience in internal and / or external facilities or maintenance teams managing the maintenance and upkeep of a nationwide property portfolio
– Knowledge and experience in the preparation, negotiating, appointment and management of maintenance service contracts both at local and national level
– Able to identify the main issues with any problem or matter in hand and be able to recommend or follow the appropriate course of action
– Able to communicate effectively, either verbally or in writing, with all peer groups including those above and below
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Property Manager role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.