Job Title: QA Tester/Analyst/Engineer
Location: Lichfield, West Midlands
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 p/a (25 Days Holiday)
A multi-award winning eCommerce Retailer with numerous UK-based and international Bluechip clients is urgently seeking a QA Tester to join its reputable and highly regarded IT Team at their beautiful offices in Lichfield.
Are you keen to be a part of a highly reputable and established Retailer? Do you want to work in a company that has maintained an excellent reputation for several years because of its ethical nature? Do you have experience of Test Automation and Automation Frameworks? If you’ve answered yes, why not become part of a company that has grown phenomenally and is fast becoming a household name and industry leader?
- Excellent salary
- Convenient central and affluent location
- 25 days’ annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- Beautiful open plan office with great amenities
- Key input and involvement in Tester projects with major UK retail clients
- Improved technical ability
- Significant development of existing skills
- Excellent and genuine career progression
The Role Requirements:
- Experience of test automation and automation frameworks e.g. Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Working knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology
- Understanding of the full Software Development lifecycle
- Ability to understand user stories and translate into Test Cases
- Excellent communicative ability
- PHP, Git/Bitbucket (desirable, not essential)
- MySQL (desirable, not essential)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Delivery (desirable, not essential)
This role is suited to knowledgeable experienced Testers/Analysts/Engineers who have a strong problem solving ability and good technical skills and who genuinely want to work in an exciting and successful company – any experience in the Retail/Charity industry or an understanding of these sectors is a great advantage, although not essential.
Please note; this is an immediate opportunity and interviews can start as early as next week, please apply only if you are serious about the role and can commit to attending interviews.
If you are unsure as to whether this role is for you or would like further information, please feel free to get in touch with me and we can discuss further details confidentially.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us