- £30000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Senior Appointments
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as their next Account Senior. Our client is a young, dynamic, well-established Accountancy Practice and they are looking to further compliment their team with a further Account Senior.
The Practice is searching for a qualified ACA/ACCA/FCA/QBE Account Senior to join their outgoing business.
You will be responsible for the junior members of staff and you will also be responsible for leading Accounts for a range of clients and generating new accounts. As an ambitious, driven Account Senior, you will be responsible for accounts preparation on the Firms corporate client accounts whilst growing your own portfolio of clients.
- Verifying all information provided by clients
- Prepare management accounts ensuring details are accurate
- Complete corporate tax returns for clients
- Manage, guide and coach junior members of staff
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions, always giving 100%
What does the successful candidate look like??? Qualified/QBE Accountant with 2-3 years’ experience at Senior Level who would like to grow in a progressive company and who has a clear desire to work hard, demonstrate commitment, have fun and with hard work and commitment, development through the business
Does this sound like you? If so, please send your CV via the link below or call me on 0121 362 2323