- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Sutton Coldfield
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Responsibilities of the Part Time Accountant
- Overseeing Accounts Payable and Debtors Control.
- Month End / Year End Procedures
- Company Tax matters (submitted all required tax documentation to HMRC on time)
- P&L, Balance Sheets
- Company Assets
- Cashflow Forecast
- Payroll/PAYE – responsible for processing Payroll for circa 20 employees working with an external Payroll firm.
- Processing monthly employee Expenses.
- Maintaining good relationship with the bank.
- Attending Board meetings and Shareholder meetings to present the financial reports.
- You will be required to travel to Germany twice per year
- Travel to the Yorkshire office will be required twice per month
Essential Requirements of the Part-Time Accountant
- Excellent and professional communication skills, relevant career history, computer literate with strong Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles.
- Experience of running a back office accountancy function, full management accounts.
- Ability to work on your own initiative. 2 Excellent references one must be from present/last employer.
- Qualifications: CIMA/ACCA
- Current, valid UK driving licence.
Package for the Part-Time Accountant
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car
- Generous Holiday Scheme – 25 days pro rata, after 3 years continuous service given 1 extra day’s entitlement each year thereafter to a maximum of 29 days pro rata. Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve when they fall on normal working days are also given as additional holidays.
- Employer Pension Scheme
- Private Health care
- An excellent team to work with
If the above role is of interest to you, in the first instance, please send your CV along with your salary requirements to Tina or call 0121 362 2323