Quality & Training Manager
Full UK Driving Licence Essential
£26,000 – £28,000 + Car Allowance
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Quality & Training Manager within a large, reputable health & social care organisation based in Staffordshire.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Quality and Training Manager who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of CQC requirements as well as being experienced in induction training processes and ongoing development of care staff. Duties will include but are not limited to;
– Develop staff training & the company induction process, including planning, coordinating and designing the induction training to ensure it is current and compliant
– Carry out audits of company services to ensure full compliance with CQC requirements
– Liaison and negotiation with external training providers
– Supporting line managers and colleagues in continually improving care quality and training processes
– Record maintenance
– Complete accurate and informative monthly and quarterly reports on quality performance
Candidates with a background in a similar capacity in care quality, compliance and/or training management with an NVQ Level 3/RMA and relevant working experience will be considered. You must have a full UK driving licence for this position.
The role will be working Monday – Friday on a full time basis, in return the company offer a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum and also offer a company car allowance of up to £1200 per year.
My client are a well-established organisation who offer a variety of tailored care services for people either in their own home or at purpose built residences in and around the Staffordshire & West Midlands area.
You must be available for interview week commencing 15th June 2015.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and wish to apply, click the apply here button now. Any questions, please call Stacey at Coburg Banks on 0121 362 2329.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us