Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager role – We’re looking for a talented individual with a wealth of experience in the social care field to take up a Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager role for a provider of supported living and residential care services. The Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring that high standards are met across the organisation and that managers are adhering to CQC regulations, other legislation and local authority requirements. On offer is a salary of £30,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience and qualification level
The Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager Role
- As the Compliance Manager you’ll take the lead on all compliance matters including CQC and Local Authority requirements, Internal Quality Audits, Safeguarding and serious complaints.
- You’ll assist and support the registered Manager’s, Care Manager’s and support staff consistently deliver high quality, bespoke care and support packages’
- You’ll ensure that policies and procedures are up to date and ensure any change to policy is communicated to the care management team.
- You’ll work with the CQC and Local Authority, ensuring that good standards are consistently met and outstanding is worked towards
- You’ll carry out auditing through quality assurance visits – you’ll audit care files, staff training files, employee files,
- You’ll support the house managers with auditing processes to ensure that high standards are maintained at all times
- Ensure all service user person centred planning is in place using the correct templates and formats
- You’ll review ABC reports, Accident reports and incident reports on a regular basis
- You’ll follow the court of protection application process for all service users who require an application to be made
- You’ll lead reviews on the business plan
- You’ll review staff training to ensure adherence to relevant guidance, legislation and regulations
The Successful Candidate
- We’re looking for somebody with experience of working in similar role such as Compliance Manager, Quality Assurance MAnager, Quality Manager, Service Development Manager.
- You’ll have extensive experience gained with in the socicla re sector, ideally within a service that supports people with learning disabailities.
- Ideally you’ll be degree qualified in a related field of study; Health and Social care, Social Work, Nursing, Psychology, Public Health, Law etc.
- You’ll be able to demonstrate good knowledge of CQC, Ofsted, Health and Social Care Act, Dols, Mental Capacity Act and COPA
- You’ll be a motivated individual, who is well organised
- You’ll be a meticulous person, who is thorough in everything that they do
- You’ll be looking for a long-term position
My client is a company that are passionate about delivering bespoke personalised care services to people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and complex health needs. They are a team of professionals who take pride in focusing on people’s individual preferences and ensure they provide a diverse and adaptable service.
They have great staff retention rates, are proud to be an accredited living wage provider, provide opportunities for training and qualifications and have a loyal management team that have developed with the company over the last 10 years.
Interested? To be considered please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment. For more information please call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.