- £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Quality Assurance Officer- Chemical and Food Products
£25,000-£28,000 per annum+ Pension and Healthcare
Due to Expansion our client is looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to contribute to the profitability of the business by ensuring that all manufactured chemical and food products are fit for their intended use, comply with regulatory requirements and do not place the Consumer or animal at risk due to inadequate safety, quality or efficacy.
· To participate in production quality meetings to communicate and track audit and self-inspection findings, actions and continuous improvement ideas; to complete actions within the agreed time to maintain a standard of audit readiness.
· To participate in regular self-inspection/good manufacturing practice (GMP) audits of the production, warehouse and laboratory facilities to appraise the effectiveness of the QA (Quality Assurance) system.
· To provide data and trend analysis to be included in the annual product quality reviews (PQRs) of all licensed medicinal products as required by the QA Manager.
· To participate in external GMP audits as required; completing actions within the agreed timelines.
· To create and deliver induction GMP training for all new starters and routine GMP refresher training for all staff in production and laboratory.
· To facilitate the use of the change control process by production and laboratory staff; to ensure actions are completed and documentation is reviewed and signed off within the targeted completion date.
· To review and approve component specifications, sampling instructions, manufacturing instructions, test methods/protocols and other quality control procedures before use.
· To create, maintain and train laboratory COSHH assessments.
· To work with Production to create and maintain effective production and warehouse COSHH assessments.
· Ideal candidate will have a science related degree preferably chemistry.
· Previous quality assurance experience within a GMP manufacturing environment, preferably pharmaceuticals
· Proven ability to create and maintain SOPs, MSDSs and COSHH assessments.
· In depth knowledge of GMP and GLP.
· Excel – worksheet formatting and presentation; leveraging formulas and functions; creating visual presentation of data; pivot tables; macros; v look ups; what if analysis
· PowerPoint – creating presentations; using character sets and pictures for bullets.
Our client is a well-established international aquatic and pet specialist who has been enhancing the lives of pets and their owners for over 60 years.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced Assistant Quality Assurance Office or Quality Assurance Manager.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Dorking, Guildford, Crawley, and Surrey,