We’re looking for talented Quality Assurance Technicians in Newcastle for our client, the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer.
The role will suit individuals with demonstrable experience in a similar quality assurance role, with experience of the BRC Standard and quality management systems within food manufacturing.
Full-time permanent roles based at the company’s Northeast production facilities, salary up to £25,000. Working 40 hours per week between 0800 – 22:00, Monday to Friday. Flexibility required, full details to be discussed at interview.
Additional benefits to include generous employee discount scheme offering up to 50% off, profit share scheme, free life assurance, healthcare plan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, plus much more.
As the Quality Assurance Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that process controls are in place across your site and are operating as specified to ensure that food safety and quality standards are met each day.
In the job you’ll be tasked with the following:
– Evaluating the process controls during production and ensure they comply with agreed specifications
– Organising product samples as per sample plan for analytical testing to ensure the safety of all products
– Overseeing HACCP – maintain documentation and contribute to implementation of HACCP departmental plans
– Monitoring departmental hygiene standards and equipment performance and control
The ideal candidate for this Quality Assurance Technician role will have relevant experience of a similar quality assurance role, with experience of the BRC Standard and quality management systems within food manufacturing.
In addition, it’s essential that you possess the following:
– HACCP or CIEH level 3
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others
– A highly organised way of working, good numeracy, and a results-focused attitude
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: QA Technician, Quality Assurance Assistant or as a Technical Assistant.
The business you’ll be working for is the UK’s leading and best-known food on the go retailer. They’re a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage and provide their people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Interested? If you think you’re right for this Quality Assurance Technician role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
We are acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this role.