- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Bishop's Stortford
- Manufacturing and Production
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Quality Assurance Technician
£30k -£35k plus Benefits
Our client is an ambitious, forward thinking, independent European distributor of raw materials in the Nutrition, Cosmetics and Industrial markets. Due to steady growth they are looking for an experienced Quality Technician to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
As a quality assurance technician you will…
• Internal auditing of current and future Quality Management Systems ISO 9001
• New supplier approval process (Supplier Lifecycle) working together with commercial teams and in conjunction with Regulatory requirements.
• You will carry out internal and external audits as well as carrying out risk assessment.
• You will support the Q&R manager on H&S issues where required.
• Working closely with the Q&R Manager on Non Conformance related issues, supplier KPI’s and Pro-actively researching new quality standards/certification – e.g. BRC
• Share any new quality standards with internal staff, suppliers and customers. Face to face training or group presentations.
To be considered for the quality assurance technician role you will need the following…
• Ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in a Quality or Auditing role.
• Life science degree or previous experience of working within food or chemical industry would be advantageous.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Our client is an ambitious, forward thinking, independent European distributor of raw materials in the Nutrition, Cosmetics and Industrial markets.
The role may be suitable if you have a background as an experienced QA Technician, Quality Assurance Technician or Quality Auditor.
It is likely candidates will be commutable from Braintree, Welwyn Garden City and Hertfordshire.
If you feel you have the motivation, skills and experience for this role then send your full CV to the link below.